Tuesday, September 27, 2011

If Football Games Lasted 30 Minutes, We'd be 3-0: Lions 26, Vikings 23 (OT)

So here's my Tuesday post following yet another 2nd half collapse, which if you are a Vikings fan, you have already read and heard about every aspect of the Vikings 2nd half suckitude by now. In the spirit of that, I am not going to be writing about the game at all. I may post a bit of a diagnosis later on this week about what I think is wrong with this team, but there is really nothing to sum up that I didn't already say in my week 1 and 2 summaries. You are going to hear the same things over and over ad nauseum until next week: McNabb is not accurate enough, we need to give the ball to AD more in the 2nd half, the defense is good but cannot sustain being on the field for 20+  minutes in the second half, and we need to quit committing stupid/untimely penalties (I'm looking at you, Kenny Onatulu).

After Sunday's result, things are not looking good for this year's team. I thought last year was the ultimate sh*tstorm, but now I wonder what the rest of this season has in store for our squad. My optimism and high hopes going into the season are all but gone, and we now must watch the next 13 games as cynical assholes, because everything we've seen and heard from these Vikings sounds like complete sh*t.


No comments:

Post a Comment